Page 2 of 2
Mazda Audio \  gauges

gauges

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2668
replies 17
following 9

thetornado   +1y
yaya, i have never done it, if anybody has a spare cluster that ur not using, take it apart and and take pics of the process for a how to!
cid (dale)   +1y
I have a spare cluster, just haven't takin the sheild out yet, but it should come without problems.

I'll do it for fun to see how it goes. Might not be for a little bit cus i have to many things to do right now.

Dale
thetornado   +1y
yaya, jsut take some pics when you do it!
cid (dale)   +1y
Will do .

Dale
justgettinstarted   +1y

its not hard, but its tricky to get all the clips off at the same time as it has to be pulled from every angle at once, prolly bout 8 clips. the rest is basic. dont yank on the needles, wiggle them off. all is well.
cid (dale)   +1y
Thanks for the tip bud, i seen the clips but didn't know you had to take em all out at once.

Thanks,

Dale
team haymaker   +1y
thers rivets on one of the gauges, i think its the fuel one, but im doing it right now, i did it to my old accord so it it easy, im just trying to figure out what i want on it
mazdawg9178   +1y
i did this like 6 years ago to my old maz. you need to do something about the #s. they are like an incadescent. they rely on the lighting to light up. they arent back lit like many newer cars. i had painted mine silver with a maroon and orange graphic through them. then went to the hobby shop and got some paint to do the #s