Page 2 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  Side Mirror Delete Kit

Side Mirror Delete Kit

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 2347
replies 19
following 7

xw0lfx   +1y
Bump, I need one more. Anyone else have one?
low_life77   +1y
I know this is an old thread but does anyone mentioned above still have the mirror delete kit and would like to sell them??? Otherwise, do you think just cutting some like 1/8'' sheet metal and bending it to fit the area and welding it in would work/look good? I'm wanting to put on some like old 50's style mirrors from like a Bel Air on the doors. Any input/advice would be great thanks!

Chance
Cusser   +1y

I only have a passenger side available (inside and outside triangles).
low_life77   +1y
Cool man....how much do you want for it? I'm sure shipping wouldn't be much but I'm in 68901 Hasting, NE. Also where at in AZ do you live? I lived in north Phoenix at Vaseo Apartments on the corner of Greenway and 7th street. I went to MMI to get my 2nd degree in Harley and Honda. I miss AZ the summers sucked but the rest of the year was beautiful. Probably my favorite place was Sedona, that place was amazing we went Mountain Biking there.

Chance
Cusser   +1y

I'm near Tatum & Greenway in NE Phoenix, and also have a place near Prescott.
mymmeryloss   +1y

I think a nice bead rolled set would look killer!
Cusser   +1y
Can one "make" a mirror delete "replica" by taking a pair of the inside triangles mated up against each other? I realize there would then be a hole in each one, but wonder if one could fabricate one until a real one turned up???
wageslaveescapist   +1y
keep your mirrors soyou can watch 4 motorcycles
low_life77   +1y

That's not a bad idea. I was actually planning on trying to copy cat it some how to make a mold or something either out of FG or something I work at a body shop so I have everything I need nothing to lose besides my time
low_life77   +1y

Loud pipes save lives...