Page 4 of 4
Mazda Exterior \  tonneau covers?

tonneau covers?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 4646
replies 38
following 11

kylesj6033   +1y
Has anyone seen anymore of these for a good price. This seller doesnt list anything on ebay anymore. I plan on buying this weekend if someone could help me. I cant find them on ebay for a good price they all want over 100 now.

I know its an old thread but better to search and use an old thread than make 50 of same thing.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
I have one for a 98? Toyota Tacoma. Anything from 86-02 should fit as long as its a short box to short box etc.
kylesj6033   +1y
what's your price on it. mine is a short bed.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk
chaserjohndoe   +1y
it is not for sale. just letting you know what works.
kylesj6033   +1y
oh ok got ya.

kovz   +1y
I just sold one on Craigslist for $50. It was a Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover 605002. Not sure what the price is online. I think cheapest I saw was $176.
kylesj6033   +1y
I would have gave u that plus shipping. the closest I can. find is one for an s10. and they want 75 still and the thing is red so I would have to paint it and cut it to make it fit correctly.

bynemeans   +1y
I've got a fiberglass one sitting in Illinois that I'd like to move. I ordered it for my 92 2600i in '98. Never mounted - its still on its frame that it shipped to me on - truck got totaled then I joined the Army. These are some pics I took a couple of years ago, still garaged with family

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
94droptop   +1y
how much would you want for it? Im in Kansas City