Page 2 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  Bed Removal

Bed Removal

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 9836
replies 18
following 11

lowburritto   +1y
mine was a sinch! lol 6 bolts and afriend and im done. right now ive been ridin round for about a week without it doin body work. and also dont forget to unhook everthing.
solsurf_808   +1y
Thanks for all the help. It was just 6 bolts and cut some wires. Now I got a 2-tone truck, oxidized gray and oxidized blue. Just gotta connect the wires. Thinking of spraying it with Rustoleum gloss black. Just my beach car so maybe it'll help prevent some rust too. Thanks again all.
shilaeli huggr (burdaddy)   +1y
now see that just aint fair. y'all aint in the rust belt like me
crazymikey   +1y
and me. When we see a Mazda with surface rust,we call that mint condition up here in the north. When it has holes, it's advertised as "good condition." lol
Mazda Bee   +1y
New to the forum, very thankful for good advice. I am about to remove my box and build a flatbed on my 1995 BE2200. Just had a look at the 6 bolts fastening the bed to the frame, anyone know what size of torx wrench I need for those bolts?
Cusser   +1y
1995 B2200? Are you outside of USA, then you may have a Japanese-made B-truck, see http://www.mazdatrucking.com/forum/showthread.php/12984-B2200-Fuel-Sender-Replacement

If USA, then a 1995 would be a B2300 or so, and really is a Ford Ranger.and use Torx 55
Mazda Bee   +1y
Cusser you are correct. I am in Canada and I do believe the truck is a BE2300. Ownership paper says B23 on it. A big thanks, you are also correct on the torx size as well. Cheers for that, you saved me from buying the whole torx socket set.
Mazda Bee   +1y
Well, after rapping my knuckles raw and spraying a shitload of lube, I managed to get those pesky bolts removed. Box is coming off tomorrow and the flatbed construction begins. Anyone know a good link to bed construction? Cheers y'all!