Page 4 of 7
Isuzu Projects \  Project Slamsuzu - Pics Update 04/20/07

Project Slamsuzu - Pics Update 04/20/07

Isuzu Projects
views 13520
replies 60
following 14

slamsuzu   +1y
I cut the pinch and rolled it under. Smoothed it all out under neath so that it would lay flat rocker and not set crooked. There is no question about this truck laying flat rocker.....not angled rocker.....flat rocker.
keele   +1y
Ha Ha that was my plan. Did you just make relief cuts every so often and roll it under. thats atleast my plan. I'm going with FLAT rocker. Not no angled rocker that looks like my truck has a shadow
/// xception   +1y
I'm goin go cut my rockers again and make sure that they arent angled. Im hearing alot of stuff about that. Is it wrong not to lay flat on the ground.
keele   +1y
Just a persons choice of what they like. I love just seeing it flat on the ground.
/// xception   +1y
I've been gettin alot of crap for it lately and Im wondering if I should cut some of the rocker and then redo the truck.
keele   +1y
your not gonna get any crap from me. your truck is a work of art. I love the engine bay. Lots of time and work into that. Leave your truck how it is. Its one of the baddest mini's out there. But in the end its your truck and your choice man. From the look of your truck you really don't have a problem makin the right choices. LOL
keele   +1y

How are you guys cutting some off your rockers? Are you cutting them and then plating them or what exactly are ya doin?
isuzueh   +1y
looks great man love the tubs
slamsuzu   +1y
Ant, no pun towards your truck man. Just stating that my truck lays out.....i get tired of hearing about how peoples trucks dont lay out.....too many posts on streetsource and everywhere else of people wanting to bash people about this very subject.....when in reality the people who are bashing dont have shit.

Also, I want my fellow isuzu folks to know that I body dropt my truck 3" and it lays flat rocker. This seems to be a big question with isuzu's and im trying to clear to road for future body droppers.
slamsuzu   +1y
isuzuEH - Thanks man, you dont see too many trucks with front tubs, so I thought I would put them in first before anything else.