Page 5 of 7
Isuzu Projects \  Project Slamsuzu - Pics Update 04/20/07

Project Slamsuzu - Pics Update 04/20/07

Isuzu Projects
views 13515
replies 60
following 14

keele   +1y
I love this forum so much more than streetsource because everyone is so much nicer and more helpful. I'm not an idiot I bagged and bodydropped a couple things but the isuzu is different then the hardbody I just got done with and sometimes questions arise. So i guess what i'm trying to say is slamsuzu i appreciate you spreading how things are going for you and what you are doing. It helps us all
speedylowz   +1y

Yo slamsuzu, can u send me some pics of How u did the rockers. Apparently I Drug through mine & Now i have to fix it. Let me know if need my e-mail. I wanna lay mine flat Instead of angled or whatever it's called.HA HA. Hey Ant. I guess I am jumping on the bandwagon HUH...LOL To comment on your truck Ant. I would suggest that u drive it more than juz around the shows if possible cause that thing is juz BADA**!!!!!!!
thread post photo
keele   +1y
Hey if your sending pics i wouldn't mind getting some to. A picture is like a thousand words.

dragn92nznsi   +1y

i just took a cutoff wheel and cut it at either end, flattened it, bent the remaining pieces over the flat part, and took a piece of bent steel and plated the bottom and up the back... she lays flat
nascarguy3   +1y
it looks bad ass so far.....
slamsuzu   +1y
guys guys guys.....we are all friends here....lol.....

Keele - Isuzu is an animal in fact. This was my first body drop with help from the owner of chump change (march 07 minitruckin feature) Brandon Perry. I dont know everything but I know a few things about the isuzu. I love to help people so anything I can do to help I will. I also like getting help from isuzu heads like you guys.

Ill get some shots soon.
keele   +1y
Thanks Bud
speedylowz   +1y

Thanks for the info. & the help much appreciated dragn92nzns

Sounds good slamsuzu

thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
The truck is looking awesome. Dont rush just to get it done. Take ur time or else your going to have to redo stuff. Thumbs up.
slamsuzu   +1y