Page 2 of 7
Isuzu Projects \  Project Slamsuzu - Pics Update 04/20/07

Project Slamsuzu - Pics Update 04/20/07

Isuzu Projects
views 13519
replies 60
following 14

slamsuzu   +1y
The Computer and all wiring harness are being relocated. The firewall tubs run right into the mounts for the computer. Missed the brake pedal by a 1/4" inch...... The Brake booster works fine. We mocked it up so that it doesnt hit the booster.
mightymini   +1y
so im assuming you have an automatic tranny??
slamsuzu   +1y
Yeah its an auto.....no clutch booster or anything like that to deal with......that would have been a nightmare
mightymini   +1y
looks like im gonna have a nightmare on my hands
slamsuzu   +1y
Its just that the firewall tubs take up so much room inside to the left of the brake pedal. Bascally from the pedal to the cab side. Kinda sucks but oh well.....its the price you pay.
mightymini   +1y
i was just in there the other night removing all the wiring connections and computer and was thinkin i didnt have much damn room. Where are you thinking about movin the computer to?
dragn92nznsi   +1y

youre telling me im doing flat rocker on 20s with a manual trans (only way to go as far as im concerned)

on the other hand we bagged our 96 nissan on eskies, and its auto...

i like the inner fenders, i still gotta figure out where to cut them on mine
slamsuzu   +1y
Ive seen the computers mounted everywhere.....one guy at heritage had his mounted on top of the steering column. Ill probrobly run it on a new mount somewhere in the center of the cab under the dash. I am basically rewiring all of this crap.......headlights, computer, battery....etc..

My truck lays flat rocker now and will on 20's. I sized my factory wheel to a 20" tire/rim combo and they match up. I will not have any problem laying out on 20's.
dragn92nznsi   +1y
yeah mine lays fine with 30 series tires

get a weber carb and ditch the computer
slamsuzu   +1y
Yeah would love to but its also fuel injected....