Page 9 of 13
Isuzu Projects \  PROJECT ISABELLA

PROJECT ISABELLA

Isuzu Projects
views 26567
replies 120
following 26

speedylowz   +1y

Appreciate it Bro. I have a skin already & I juz ordered some fillers Like 3 weeks ago from Can Do.... If i need anything in the future I will have to take you up on that offer.. Those Upper & Lower control arms look killer!!!!!!!! I have had some problems in the past with my bags rubbing on my Uppers. Wonder if those would fix my Problem?
thread post photo
speedylowz   +1y

I will be there 4 sure....The truck will be there too I HOPE!!!!!! Juz have 2 many ideas not enough time or money. LOL ( I am sure u know what I mean)
thread post photo
keele   +1y

Hey man i'm getting ready to buy my Grant skin for my isuzu here pretty soon. Shoot me and email ( ) so I can talk to you about it. Thanks

By the way any of you all plannin on rolling down to Dragfest this year. If so hit me up down there.
/// xception   +1y
No need to talk to him about a Grant Skin. Just do it, buy it they are the best of the best. I wish I would of gotten one for my truck but at the time they didnt make one or werent shipping them or something.
keele   +1y
Yeah Grant is the only way I am going. Just needed a price. Didn't know if it'b be the same as the Grant site
/// xception   +1y
Oh I think Jeff can get a discount on them, Im not sure though.
slamsuzu   +1y
I got mine from grant and it fit perfect. you will have no problems out of this part. They are worth every penny you pay for it.

Jeff - post some more pics. I want to see your progess! Looking good man.
/// xception   +1y
Yeah I knew that Grant was the best for the part. Glad it worked for you.
sicpupidaho   +1y
Whats going one with this truck anything new?
/// xception   +1y
I think Jeff has been working on it, just hasnt posted any pics.