PROJECT ISABELLA

Isuzu Projects
views 26568
replies 120
following 26

gldsuzi   +1y
WOW
blackls1   +1y
Sweet. I like the underslung rear where the frame rails are under the rear end. Similar in idea to the american underslung chassis of the early 1900s.
oldskewlkool   +1y
jeff you are gay as hell im gonna choke you out QUEEER
oldskewlkool   +1y
had a blast this weekend homie

\
blackls1   +1y
Would love to see some updates on this project.
/// xception   +1y
Damn Jeff...the truck is looking fucking amazing. Im thinking I might have to redo my truck if you, Speedy and the rest of you guys come out with these badass rides.
speedylowz   +1y
Thankx for including me in the mix . But i have a good ways to go before I am done but i guess us MINITRUCKERS are never done with our rides!!!LOL!!Besides what else kinda truck be Minitruck of the YEAR!!!Look forward to seeing the truck again Ant!!!! I hope I can see Jeff's at Spring Fling also!!!
/// xception   +1y
You deserve it Speedy. Well if my truck can get on the cover of MT maybe I'll have a chance to be the two time truck of the year LOL. Im wanting to go to Spring Fling as well....it is my home state.
speedylowz   +1y
Hey Ant I will definetly be at SpringFling Got my reservations already. I'll Talk to you about it at the Frog Show!!
blackls1   +1y
Any more updates or pics of this? Or what shows you took in while under contruction. I'm searching all over everywhere for more pics of the frame and build up.