Page 8 of 13
Isuzu Projects \  PROJECT ISABELLA

PROJECT ISABELLA

Isuzu Projects
views 26588
replies 120
following 26

sicpupidaho   +1y
No hating here just trying to help,thats why i dont help on other sites.
/// xception   +1y
Damn Jeff...your building an Isuzu and you dont know the difference between Amigo, Rodeo and stock fenders. I think he should be banned from this site. LOL. I'm just messin with ya. Amigo fenders are like 4x4 that all the Nissan guys would do back in the day. Stop showing everyone you lay more rocker then me.
tnjeff   +1y
<----STOOPID TRUCK BUILDER LOL.....NO MORE PICS MOST LIKELY ANT...MAYBE THE FRAME PAINT AND MISC STUFF...BUT THE BODY WILL NEVER BE POSTED DONE UNTIL IT DEBUTS........ IM CHANGIN MY NAME TO LAYS HARDER THAN ANT LOL
/// xception   +1y
I think that is a good idea that way noone will know what it looks like. I'm changing my name to I wish I layed as hard as Jeff.
dan   +1y
Killer idea with the frame rails on the sides.

Any other body mods to make them fit??
speedylowz   +1y

I gotta put a new skin on mine I guess I outta put some support behind it?
On my other one I left the backside of the tailgate on & then welded the skin to that.....need an opinion only wanna do ONCE!!!!!!! LOL
thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
We took my tailgate off, welded the skin in and then reinforced the back side of the skin. I hope that helps you.
speedylowz   +1y

Yup sure does ANT. Thanks Bro.
thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
No problem man. Cant wait to hang out at Gator Drag.
tnjeff   +1y
I ALWAYS SUPPORT MINE FIRST...DIFFERENT STROKES DIFFERENT FOLKS...THATS WHAT THE SUPPORT LOOKS LIKE THAT I USED .....IF YOU NEED A NEW SKIN HIT ME UP IM A GRANT DEALER