threads
Page 2 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  s10 reg bed cap on a mazda reg bed?

s10 reg bed cap on a mazda reg bed?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 3265
replies 18
following 10

thetornado   +1y
are you going to be picking it up? if so, just make sure you try her out before you buy it. always best to try to real thing rather than try to measure.
miked   +1y
well the thing is.. the mazda isnt on the road.. n the guy lives 30 mins away.. so id strap it to my s10 to get it home.. no way of really testing it b4 i buy it.
thetornado   +1y
little extreme, but it would work. u could unbolt ur bed, and take it with you...
drpdmazda   +1y
i would be careful about the whole thing then, if you cant test fit it to your mazda i would consider not doing it personally, thats why all caps arent universal, they are made for specific vehicles, since an s-10 cab is different than a mazda cab and the bed widths may be a little bit different your gonna run the risk of it not fitting and you bieng stuck with an s-10 cap, see if the guy would bring it down to you so you can test fit it, and just throw him a little extra cash for his troubles, better to loose $40-$50 then whatever your gonna pay for the cap
thetornado   +1y
tie that sucka down and take it with you!!!
team haymaker   +1y
i dont know if you got the pics i sent you of my cap but if you want it it'll be really cheap, its just taking up space here
slammed83mazda   +1y
they sell a god looking bed cover and it says for STD MINI. IM questioning to buy it cause i dunno if itd fit on my truck and i know people who went down tehre and got it from my town and its only 2 hours away and mostly highway so i think when i get a day available and the money ima drive down there and get one

any know what the STD MINI stands for, im guessing at least short bed lol
slammedmini469   +1y

you talkin bout checkmate in Benton, KY? if so, i have heard they will build a bed cover for ANYTHING as long as you give them the deminsions.....call them up and ask.

their number is 1-800-944-9319
maz   +1y
watch the height I can tell you for a fact that a mazda cab is taller than an s10 from thebed rails to the top of the cab