threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  s10 reg bed cap on a mazda reg bed?

s10 reg bed cap on a mazda reg bed?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 3261
replies 18
following 10

miked   +1y
i just measured both of my trucks an it seems it would fit perfect.. but is there anythign i should look out for../??
mullet   +1y
body lines not matching lol. But seriously.. watch for gas doors being on the same side, different crossmembers and body mounts... but making new ones wouldn't be too hard.
schreff   +1y
I think he ment a cap for his bed Mullet.
the twanksta   +1y
Come on mullet...you too worried about post whoring to read anymore? HAHAHA! J/p man, let me guess it was late? lol
mullet   +1y
hahahahahaha 5:07am.. just got home from drunken Steak N Shake.. don't remember getting on the computer..
slammedmini469   +1y
mullet? drunk? NEVER.....HAHAHAHA
miked   +1y

yup cause i can get a s10 one.. reg bed for a decent price.. no side windows.. low pro.. etc. an id rather not find out when i get home it doesnt fit by like an inch..
slammedmini469   +1y
the one that was on my old truck was definately not for a mazda......i THINK it was for a 93+ ranger.....

it was the perfect length, but it was about an inch to wide on each side and about 1/4 inch to tall......also it slanted forward towards the cab (closer at the top than the bottom)....also had a spot for a third brake light....so it didn't look right on the truck....

my suggestion would be to get it and make sure it fits before you pay for it........
miked   +1y
by any chance did it look like this?

drpdmazda   +1y
yeah i have a nissan cap on my mazda and its a little too short, enough to notice and the sides are a little wider, also the front of the cap doesnt match up with the cab,

so be careful