threads
Page 3 of 3
Mazda Exterior \  No more plastic pillars!!

No more plastic pillars!!

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 3624
replies 25
following 10

grantkustoms   +1y
pics of the filler will be on the site by next week. We are outing them on my cab in the next couple of weeks as soon as we get some free time. But as soon as we do the pics will be on our site.
bagged89mazda   +1y
Grant Fab.

would you consider buying some advertising block space from our site ? it will be the same as the above block ( .... whats your scene.... etc) and possibly do a forum discount for mazda bscene members? im sure ppl on here area interested in some parts you have . and it would be a endless supply of return business as you see we have almost 200 members here and im sure we'll grow even bigger as time goes on . can you let us know if you'd be interested in the space and considering the forum discount thanks a bunch .

michael.
bagged89mazda
gwadzam   +1y
grantfab, do you work at a shop in ca that does installs also? i dont weld so thats why i was askin. thanks.
grantkustoms   +1y
I need to know where you live, I have shops that I deal with all over the country I could send you to.
mullet   +1y
Florida.. just wondering who does it.. i'm putting them on myself. BTW.. North Central FL.
Mike
mullet   +1y

Grantfab emailed me pix of the piller fillers, they look sexy