threads
Page 1 of 3
Mazda Exterior \  No more plastic pillars!!

No more plastic pillars!!

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 3622
replies 25
following 10

grantkustoms   +1y
We finished last week steel shavers for the pillars on the 86-93 b series. It's great because I own one and the plastic pillars suck. I know they have been a pain for others as well. We are shaving mine next week, good luck guy's.
shapinoweno   +1y
so does this mean that you will be selling them soon?
If so what will the price be? i have been thinnking about would i could do with those ugly plastic ones, this would solve the problem.
mullet   +1y
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! Where can i buy them?
Mike
mark   +1y
damn, that is awesome man

i'll probably get all my metal from you
gravity5   +1y
Hey grant...saw your bumper in minitruckin...looks killer....and I say your toyota blazer at, I think dropzone a couple years back...Nice.

ANywhichway, what is one of those bumpers going for...I wannt do one on my 94 mazda that will lay on the ground when I am aired out....Oh and I might want it to be chromed as well.
sprkndawg   +1y
Got any pics of it, I am gonna have mine shaved soon and also my rain gutters.
grantkustoms   +1y
the pics of the product will be on the site by the end of next week. We are shaving mine in two weeks. The price is 124.95 for the fillers and it is going to make my truck look so much better I can't wait. This is matt I handle the sales at grant kustoms our number and mail is on our site. L8
mullet   +1y
SWEET!!! You will be getting a phone call next week.. u make commision or ne thing? Cause I can ask for u specifically.
Mike
grantkustoms   +1y
No, I run the sales so bob treats me pretty good. When you call just let me know where you you saw this . Matt
mullet   +1y
Right on.. i will be checking the site to make sure they are avalible before i bother you. Will they be on the Cando site or Grant site? There isn't much on the grant site.. thats why i'm asking.
Mike