Page 3 of 3
Suspension \  5 lug isuzu?

5 lug isuzu?

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 4683
replies 26
following 11

low93zuzu   +1y
what did you have to do ? i've heard differant things from everyone i've talked to.some said to just take the pup rotor/hub off and put the toyo on , with no changes. other people have told me that you have to mix and match the bearings/seals.so .........
eatinpavement   +1y
the yota and isuzu bearings are the same part number. the only difference is the seal. i dont remember if i used the yota or the isuzu seal, i can check this weekend and let you know for sure. other than that, use the yota hub and vented rotor. you will have to shim the caliper 1/8" off of the spindle. i just used some 1/2 flat washers that were 1/8" thick. this is to center the rotor in the isuzu caliper.
low93zuzu   +1y
yeah i knew about shiming the caliper and i think you have to use the toyota seal but that is just what i have been told. i would rather use the toyota hub so i can get a vented rotor so i just might go this way with it.if it doesn't work i can always get my isuzu ones re-drilled.
the411   +1y
i did mine the same as eatinpavement and havent had drama in 4 years. I just used the toyo seals and eveything.
low93zuzu   +1y
what years yota hubs are the ones to get ?
eatinpavement   +1y
know for sure 89-95. usually just say 94 to be safe. as long as its the vented rotors from that time span it should work. maybe other years as well, but these im sure of
low93zuzu   +1y
i was actually asking about what year the hubs need to be but that answered my question also.so 89 - 94 , (pre taco).thanks