views 4681
replies 26
following 11

gldsuzi   +1y
Thanks if i decide to do it i'll hit you up with a P.M
ablaydes   +1y
tight
eatinpavement   +1y
just remember the isuzu hub has a big center piece that wont fit in most 5 lug wheels. also wouldnt 2 of the holes overlap with the 5 lug pattern? i just find that the yota parts are much more convienient being that it all bolts right up with no mod to ball joints or spindles
oldskewlkool   +1y

um.......no the 5 dosent overlap into the 6 its freakin close but it dosent im experimenting with a set of hubs right now that have 3 bolt batterns in one(example 5x4.5, 5x4.75, stock 6) so those will be available soon so if anyone wants them let me kno oh almost forgot we will mill the center down where you'll have plenty of space to run whatever you want
ablaydes   +1y
yeah oldskewlkool wheel setup and coversion is OTC
ben thorne   +1y
i have found when using a toyo hub on a chassis tech spindel it moves your wheel out another 12mm inch. Has anyone else had that problem.

Cause if you sit the toyo hub and the isuzu hub side by side on the floor you can see that the toyo hub sits higher where the wheel face bolts to.
oldskewlkool   +1y

seeeeeeee look at the bullshit that happens when you start interchanging toy parts with a non-toy truck just sent me your hubs
low93zuzu   +1y
i will def. keep this in mind for when i stock floor my amigo. i was gonna send them to moser and have them do it,but if you can do it why give them the $$$.plus i was not sure about the whole toyo/isuzu interchange.some people said one thing and others said something else.
eatinpavement   +1y
i havent had any problems on any of my pups and have been riding on toyo parts for years
speedylowz   +1y

I'll second thst I've been rollin Yota parts on mine for 3 years problem free.