Page 1 of 3
Suspension \  5 lug isuzu?

5 lug isuzu?

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 4684
replies 26
following 11

gldsuzi   +1y
Any body know what it takes to use toyota parts to make the front end 5 lug?
tnjeff   +1y
I MADE THE TOY LOWER BALL JOINT ADAPT TO THE CONTROL ARM AND THEN ALL U NEED IS SPINDLES AS FAR AS THE UPPER CONTROL ARM I DONT KNOW FOR SURE I HAVE TUBULAR
gldsuzi   +1y
Thanks
sicpupidaho   +1y
There is another trick we use a chassis tech spindle(isuzu), then took a toyota hub they bolt up than you need to washer or have a machine shop make spacers for the brakes(isuzu).This is if i remember right it has been awhile on this one.It was for a buds 94 pup.
eatinpavement   +1y
the toyota hubs fit right onto the isuzu spindles. you just have to mixmatch the bearings to fit., i thi8nk i used the isuzu inners and seals and yota outters. also you must shim the caliper 1/8 inch off the spindle to center the rotor in it.
sundown   +1y
does anyone know if the spindle end (where the bearings and seal ride) on a 88+ truck is the same as the 82-87 trucks? I know the spindles themselves are diffrent but the spindle end is what I am refering to. This swap may be possible for my older pup if the spindle ends are similar between the two trucks.

also, I heard of a guy that just swapped out s10 ball joints onto his pup. it did require that a piece be made that will accept the lower press in ball joint but he fabed it up and it all bolted up just fine.
ablaydes   +1y
Hit up OLD SKEWL he can drill YOUR stock hubs and you dont have to screw with tryin to make yota shit work
oldskewlkool   +1y
i can, pretty cheap
ablaydes   +1y
yeah he drills them with his toofes
Post was last edited on Dec 30, 2006 04:12. This post has been edited 1 times.