threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Lowering Static \  Anybody have Toxic Drop Shocks?

Anybody have Toxic Drop Shocks?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 5710
replies 15
following 10

thetornado   +1y
Stylinconcepts has a deal for buy 3 get one for free. They are $29.95, so it will be less than $90+shipping. seems like a pretty good deal to me.

it seems that these are the most popular drop shocks, but im wondering if anyone actually has them?
or does anybody else have suggestions for another drop shock or something else?
also, what makes these differant, are they just shorter, or are they actually made to be stiffer because of a lowered vehicle?
pont   +1y
friend of mine told me when i frist got my truck and wonted to drop it to not get them cuase thay suck
solow93 (ryan)   +1y

Dude I just got a set of toxic drop shocks and they rock my truck handles better and alot smother ride best investment yet!
thetornado   +1y
welcome to the site man. thanks for making your first post to help a brotha out! haha

so how much do you have your truck lowered?
and what size shocks did you get? front/back?
team haymaker   +1y
i had them on an s-15 and loved them, id say buy them.

and nice to see another local around solow93.....im in st kitts all the time
bagged89mazda   +1y
Toxic shocks are the only shocks you can use on a lowered truck because of the travel the shock has is shortened. I have em on the bagged truck b4 i did the air ride (still have em on there) And after we put them on they road so freakin awesome you can tell a drastic difference over reg shocks. You should get them money well spent .
solow93 (ryan)   +1y
I lowered with 4" blocks and took out 2 leafs in the rear and drop the front with the torsions use to ride like crap but with the toxic its like a new truck.
How do I post a pic?
trashed   +1y

actually, they arent the only ones you can use. ive seen off road shocks made for extreme travel work really well. the problem is finding the ones that are short enough
nytrdr24   +1y
i've got them on my truck, since i don't have my motor i couldn't tell you how they ride, i will say this they are a lot stiffer than the factory ones, i can stand in the bed of my truck & bounce up & down & it barely moves, were as with the factory ones it bounced everywhere.
belltech offers two models, one is about the same size & price as the toxic shocks which are now made by djm (saw an article saying that somewhere a few months ago) the other has better valving, and are supposed to make a lowered vehicle ride like a caddy but they are @ twice as much $$ a shock.
low87dawg   +1y
hey does anyone use the shock relocatiung kit from SD and have any pics of it done and does anyone know what size toxic shocks shocks should be used up front