Page 2 of 11
Brokentoyz \  open enrollment

open enrollment

Brokentoyz
views 13344
replies 108
following 27

solow   +1y
He he... i can start my own chapter here in Denmark, but it will have only one member, as im the only one i know with a low Mazda
v8mazda4ever   +1y
You do not need to have a mazda you can drive anything it just has to have some thing done to it to make it different lowered,rims, custom interior anything just that you have the desire and life style of guys and girls that love your ride and are into a club that has the family involved LOL. And right now I think i am the only member here in Ontario LOl
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Also I almost forgot when your ride is on the road and ready to make the scene you nust run the broken toyz logo on your truck.
lofosho86   +1y
Sounds like the kind of club i wanna def be associated with!will have to see how much it will be to get my logo sticker made if thats cool with you Lance!
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Ya i have to get in and get mine done aswell and ya lofosho86 for sure
87_b2600   +1y
yea im deffinitaly down to get into a club, though i dont have anything customized yet dono what i can put on my pickup lol, but i do wana lift it a lil bit. And my parents dont help me out on my truck if something is broken or needs to be fixed thats my job lol. But i dont mind rollin with the Broken Toyz logo. Though i dont have a job and hence no insurance on my truck, but as soon as i get a job and get some money im deffinitaly getting my insurance back. Hope thats ok V8mazdaforever.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Looks like you got a nice set of wheels there do you get it out in the mud. Anyway would like to have you as a member but you will definitly have to get insurance on that truck before you get driving again.So you are in Washington state then you just need to copy the logo under toddluck the boss founder and our KING .LOL
tattoofreak   +1y
looking to join up in the oregon chapter. what are the requirements?
v8mazda4ever   +1y
As i have written before you just need aclean ride and be into the family club you must have the logo on your page like we all do and when you can get the Broken toyz logo on your ride it does not have to take up the whole back window you can have it anywhere on it but you must have the BROKEN TOYZ in the writtening it is in no changing the font or color if possible black and blue if you can.Also at some point you must get in touch with sleepyspeed [DALE] as he is the chapter prez of oregon.
tattoofreak   +1y
ok. sent him a pm....hope i make the cut