New Bracketry

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 13439
replies 64
following 16

b2000freak   +1y
what about some mazdawg LCA to go with them let me know
guilty by design   +1y

With a gusset or bent tube on top they would work perfect. Only thing i see being an issue would be weither or not your UCA hit them.
guilty by design   +1y
Had a request for these and figured id add them to the lineup.
thread post photo

For those who are building their own 6 link. These tabs are perfect for welding a 2''dia polyurethane bar end into to pivot from.
* 1/4'' thick p&o steel
* Fits 2'' O.D bar end
* Available for 2 3/4'', 3'', and 4'' Axles
* Sold in sets of 4
guilty by design   +1y
New axle tab to the lineup
thread post photo

2'' Frame tab
thread post photo

This frame tab locates your pivot point directly ontop of a 2'' rail but could also be mounted a number of different ways. Perfect for 3x2 rails or 2x2 link bars.

And lastly tie down hooks
thread post photo

Perfect for locating your own tie down locations on your frame. Can be welded virtually anywhere.
guilty by design   +1y
More newness to make life easier.

These S10 bodymounts are an excellent alternative to using stock mounts or spending forever making your own. Theyre lazer cut from 1/4'' P&O steel, press formed, and feature the distinct hole pattern for s10 bushings. They have a big enough shoulder to be used either right side up or upside down.
thread post photo

I had a request for a pair of under axle bag mounts that also incorperated the lower link bar mounts so i now carry them as well.
thread post photo

New Mitsubishi gusset
thread post photo

And im starting a line of keychains featuring various trucks. As of now i only have 88-98 FSC, 98+ Ranger, and 89-94 Toyotas but ill soon have many more. Dont forget if you want a custom keychain hit me up
thread post photo

thread post photo

baha   +1y
Dang Kyle you are coming out with all kinds of new newness. Looks good!
col. sanders   +1y
Very nice work, I have now added to my wishlist.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Very nice work bro looks great definitly want a key chain.
mazdaron   +1y
They look cool bro
guilty by design   +1y
New tool to the lineup.

This jig saves you tons of time when building your link bars. Just choose the desired length, and bolt your bar ends down with the supplied hardware and mock bushings. This jig allows you to build a link from 16'' to 36'' in 1/2'' increments.
thread post photo

$99.99