Page 3 of 7
GuiltyByDesign.net \  New Bracketry

New Bracketry

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 13441
replies 64
following 16

guilty by design   +1y
Logo cutout prices depend on size, material and complexity. I can usually get you a quote if you supply me with a JPEG image of what you want and a size.
guilty by design   +1y
Customers gussets
thread post photo

Had to run nitrogen through the lazer to keep it cool enough to get this intricate but we got it done.

New axle mount.
thread post photo

With this you can mount your upper 4-link bars to the lower bag bracket. Simply weld the top 4 countersunk tabs to the bag plate and grind smooth. Works with 2500 or 2600 lb bags and available for 2.75'' and 3'' axles.
guilty by design   +1y
New gussets and frame tabs.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
1hotdawg   +1y
You making some awesome stuff bro, keep it up. I've been waiting to see ya do the Mazda symbol brackets, looks good!
guilty by design   +1y
I even got my mazda filler panels back but they need a lil tweaking, hoping to have them out in a couple weeks.
baha   +1y
I love the Key chain Kyle always loved that shape.
guilty by design   +1y
thread post photo

Save space by locating your link bars directly under your bags using these mounts. Its modular design fits together perfectly and all you have to do is spot weld the 4 locating tabs.

*Fits 2 3/4'' Axle and uses 2 1/2'' wide bushing
*Made from 1/4'' P&O steel
*Sold in pairs
$30

guilty by design   +1y
This side filler panel makes skinning your trailer fenders a breeze.
*Lazer cut from 16ga mild steel.
*Fits standard 9''x 32'' single wheel fenders.
*Sold Individualy

thread post photo

baha   +1y
I just wanted to say you are coming out with all kinds of nice products this year. Can't wait to see what you come out with next!
guilty by design   +1y
makin life easier, 1 piece of your truck at a time.