threads
Back To Page - Tennessee Wheel and Tire
Page 4 of 5
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  A few trucks we installed wheels on this week...

A few trucks we installed wheels on this week...

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 15230
replies 41
following 14

luv2xclr8   +1y
Had a Blast, Trevor is a great guy
robs96   +1y
Lock, thanks man, everyone else is always talking about them, but I see now they choose them to make it easier dropping their trucks. You deal in other vendors, do you have any other vendors for dually wheels? I want a set of black wheels and I notice most of your stuff on the website for dually and semi are shiny chrome? I am going to black out my truck. Since I need new tires anyway I might as well look into new wheels. I know tires are expensive and all, I read in one post about actual semi tires. They last a lot longer right? Will they fit on a rim that we put on our trucks? Not sure with sidewalls sizes and whatnot, thats why I ask the Guru!
jitteryguy   +1y

ya, I been back bout two weeks I think.
I am really happy with the wheel's although I have had a couple self impossed issues with em so far. that first saturday night I hit a pot hole in Nashville at bout 60 and blew a front tire, then later that week I curb'd a rear wheel ! I know , I suck.
got a lotta coments though and gave your name to a few people.
thanks
Chris
lockone   +1y
Damn, Chris Sorry to hear that. The potholes in Nashvegas have gotten us a few times also. I have a real good polish guy in Nashville that can fix the curb rash if you do not want to tackle it yourself.

Robs96- We offer all of our wheels in any color you want. We can even color match to your vehicle if you wanted.
Here is a pic of one of our all black trucks.

If you have the room to fit a true 22.5 tire under the truck you can go that route and save money in the long run but the tires have an initial high cost. A 225/70/22.5 tire will last around 200k on a 1 ton truck with proper upkeep.
luv2xclr8   +1y
Before shot w/ 16's

After shot w/ 19's

sparkys-crewcab   +1y
luv, those wheels look tight....!
luv2xclr8   +1y
Thanks man
robs96   +1y
Lock,

You are saying that I can fit a 22 with no problem, is the extra half inch gonna get me or is it the size of the tire that goes on a big rig wheel?
jitteryguy   +1y

it will be close but they'll clear. mine will set up to set bout 5" off the ground air'd out, I dont wanna lay frame. I wanna be able to drive home if I blow a line or somethen.

Lock, I put a small dent in one rear wheel (I suck, I know) can it be fix'd or do I need to order a new one ?
lockone   +1y
Robs96- The overall diameter of the tire on the 22.5s is where you will encounter clearance issues.

Chris- It can be fixed as long as the dent isn't too big.