No. 13

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 77584
replies 259
following 49

lotoy86   +1y
damn lookin good
1lowfatkid   +1y
did you sell that fuel cell? cause if not got cash in hand.
guilty by design   +1y
Nah i still got it. Gimme a few days and ill strip it out.
kdcgrohl   +1y
ohhh, pretty.
guilty by design   +1y
Got the motor in and mounted, tranny crossmember, and set the rearend in. Ill also set my shafts for the lower a arms in tomorrow.
thread post photo

I also got back some new items for my site, theyre a "swoop" axle tab. I made them so the top tab faces the opposite way as the bottom and the tab actually welds on the axle at more of an angle... something different. You can mount them a number of ways, im thinking about the 3rd pic..
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
twisted minis   +1y
I like those mounts. I'll definitely buy some of those for my next straight axle project.

My tranny is 29.75" from the mounting flange to the end of the output shaft guard (the roud sheetmetal thing).

Frame looks really good so far. Are you going to be able to keep your motor low enough with that large crossmember under it? I guess if the drag link is farther forward you could get it low enough for a stock hood. Unless you want it sticking out?
2lowtoy   +1y
Finaly she's looking good . Made me sick to look at the before pics.Love the link tabs.
lotoy86   +1y
dude those link tabs kick ass
guilty by design   +1y
Thanks seth.
Im not too worried about the height of the motor, im reusing that HD hood so ill clear it by a mile. And im going to be putting on a rack and pinion so i should be good.

I also have a spiked axle tab set to add sometime, looks like you could get hurt on those ones.
guilty by design   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

Used the tabs and it came out pretty good imo. Gotta wait on my bags and poly bushings now.