Page 2 of 26
GuiltyByDesign.net \  No. 13

No. 13

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 77596
replies 259
following 49

2lowtoy   +1y
Holly tubing batman, allways got to love the well I think is was the orange to the blue or was it the orange to the red wireing redo
toyotaman89   +1y
wow, whoever "built" that truck needs to be shot. - and i hope he NEVER touches a welder again. that is some nasty shit there!
guilty by design   +1y

Ill get it pulled out sometime today or tomorrow and try and get it out.
3tcrob   +1y
Sweet let me know how you want me to pay you
pimpins   +1y
those pieces of scrap metal that people are calling a frame was strong enough to stay together and keep the truck together and drag?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow! Now i've seen a real life without a doubt miracle!!! Someone call Guiness we've got something huge here!!!!
lotoy86   +1y
chris calm down dont get excited.
guilty by design   +1y

No shit bud, it was a daily driver for a year before it was parked supposedly. I didnt get anything done to it this weekend, shawn came down and we worked on the "other" toyota.
guilty by design   +1y
Been messing with the motor lately. Spent 2 days getting all the mexichrome off and painting everything black. New gaskets, filters, injectors, ect. Gonna exchange the battery and alternator tomorrow and order my 2x3 for the frame.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="
thread post photo
"> ... ymotor.jpg</a><!-- m -->

I ordered an air filter/ adapter plate today and ive got my eye on a set of 18x7.5 Riax Fontana wheels.
guilty by design   +1y
Got a day from normal projects so i got on the frame.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="
thread post photo
"> ... yframe.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Its 2x3 3/16'' wall. What you see here will also be the airtank. Im getting my axle perches back from the lazer tomorrow so we will set the axle in place and start making crossmembers.
twisted minis   +1y
Badass.