Page 26 of 26
GuiltyByDesign.net \  No. 13

No. 13

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 77551
replies 259
following 49

sakustoms   +1y
Damn that's sick. That's some awesome work.
baha   +1y
Siiiiiick lol looking good Kyle, do you have any pics of your rack & pinion? I'm putting one in my yota too.
stll2hi   +1y
Damn, nice sheetmetal work
guilty by design   +1y
no pics of the rack yet but its a rack from Sweet Engineering.
rolnlo   +1y
hey man anything new on this?
guilty by design   +1y
Nothing much new, got the door skin redone and back in primer, rack and pinion mounted and some other misc things done. Took it to camp n drag but on the way home the wind caught the front fender and ripped through the bolt holes and messed up the drivers side front fender. So ill get a couple new ones and make them better than they were. Gonna try to have it ready for Sparks in the ozarks in october.
vegasyota94   +1y
good job dude... your work amazes me every time i see it.
sou77a   +1y
this is NUTS!! the effort you have gone to, to get a dual cab. awsome job dude amazing work cant wait to see more of this.

souter.
guilty by design   +1y
Thanks! Shes getting ready to have a new home soon in my much bigger shop. I may even work on it!
guilty by design   +1y
Well im getting the itch again in a big way. Ive decided to go all out and make it a dually now. Gonna cut the backhalf off and redo everything, fit some 19s under it and try to find a v6. If anyone knows where a decent longbed or shortbed is in the missouri area lemme know. Im really looking for an old ass busted truck i can rob parts off if anyone has one. DONATIONS WELCOME haha.