views 77607
replies 259
following 49

smctoy   +1y
I wonder how this project would have looked
with a long bed on it?!
guilty by design   +1y
^too long IMO.

Yea im still alive. I lost motivation on the project for a little while till a friend came by to buy my gold mazda and the guy wanting to buy it turned out to do bodywork. He offered to work on it and came all the way down from Mt.Vernon on weekends to help me.
I bought the bed saturday at the show, went to a friends shop and cut the bed out sat night and sat it on for sunday.

thread post photo
dubvipers   +1y

NO WAY! YOU LIVE IN JOPLIN!!!

i'll see if i can ever go visit someday. I wanna see that truck!

I wanna do that Quad Door and Long Bed idea, or maybe just short bed. looks sexy anyway!
guilty by design   +1y
yep joplin but im only here on weekends now.
toyotaman89   +1y
Hey guys! Im still here... Actually, between the "other" bullshit, I have actually been livin it up, deep sea fishing and golfing..

just layed on the floor for the first time in FOREVER and rebuilt my front valves last night.. felt good to have a wrench again!!

that frikkin truck is gonna be so damn clean, everyone that sees it at a show is just gonna say " Oh, he just imported it from austrailia" LOL thats what sucks about awesome work - sometimes it is SO clean noone realizes what was actually done.
phatboislim   +1y
lol @ u using other pples threads..how u doing man. u already had surgery?
guilty by design   +1y

thats what i like to do.
no1lowr   +1y
chop it!
guilty by design   +1y
fuck that i just finished the roof.
guilty by design   +1y
Been playing with it recently afterhours. I got the tranny tunnel 90% done, shaved the back cab wall, stripped some more paint, cut off the messed up rear door skin, and been doing more sheetmetal. I also got a rack&pinion.

started with this
thread post photo

the door lock is located on the back for pickups and on the front for 4runners, so i ended up having both.

made these
thread post photo

ended up with this
thread post photo

Decided to stick with my 22RE motor so i stuck it back in the truck and made the tranny tunnel. Im using an Xcab driveshaft for mock up and ill just stretch the front half when the time comes. The tunnel is only 4.5'' tall so i was even able to fit the bench seat in the back with some minor mods.
thread post photo

thread post photo

I had to bust ass to have it ready for sparks last year and i never was happy with the drivers side rear doorskin. It was low all across the length and we couldnt get it pulled out, so i had all my friends at the show sign it and i finally got around to cutting it off fri night.
thread post photo

ill get some metal ordered up and make my own doorskin. The hard part is gonna be putting the handle hole back in it.