Page 4 of 5
General Discussion \  1991 mazda b2200 3.0v6 swap

1991 mazda b2200 3.0v6 swap

General Discussion
views 15319
replies 42
following 10

ward5kustomz   +1y
been doing some thinking drinking and measuring and it seems that a inch of body lift will be all i possibly need to clear them 16's
ward5kustomz   +1y
i got to looking and found out that why the lites stuck out like they did. i found the where the fender mounts to the inner was bent in. i straighted that out on both sides and spaced the grille out with a 3/16 thick washer on the bottom screws. looks better
ward5kustomz   +1y
i got me some new wheels i really didnt like the way those 16 fit. so i found some 15's off an isuzu rodeo. really like how they fit and look.
looking for a good aftermarket cruise control kit. might be a bit confusing. cause im gonna have to order it for an aerostar but i need it to fit in a mazda truck
ward5kustomz   +1y
i have decided to build my own rear bumper. i got a piece of 4 inch square tubing that im going to modify possibly use the factory brackets going to strengthen the center of it in case i may have to pull something. on a side note in a few months i hope to have a spare 302. mite swap it in an 84 b2000. im still looking for a center console for the cab plus.
ward5kustomz   +1y
in the next few months I will be swapping the axles. and building a wood flatbed for it. but in the meantime I have a 3 inch thick radiator for it. its out of a case skid steer with a 4 cyl cummins
thread post photo
clteta   +1y
Put that 302 in and trust me you won't be disappointed even better if you can put a 5 speed behind it then you will have a really fun and lose as Ute never had a regret after I got it on the road great job on yours so far mate and kudos to you for making yours as individual as you can and not the same as the masses
ward5kustomz   +1y

thanks man. work has been slow on it for now. having to rely on it for my daily. just got my 86 f150 back from the shop. now I can go mad working on it HAHA!!!
ward5kustomz   +1y
://static.mazdabscene.com/userphotos/2014/347/17293/l.jpg 2014/347/17292/l.jpg
thread post photo

I took the ranger lights out and reworked them. I masked off the chrome reflectors and scuffed up the outside with a scotch brite pad. hit them with some 300*f paint, resurfaced the lenses and added HID. it changed its whole personality. I will get a few night shots and post them later on.