Page 62 of 63
Dually Projects \  75 Dually Project - 22s and stylin

75 Dually Project - 22s and stylin

Dually Projects
views 172207
replies 621
following 62

75dually   +1y
Baha, Yes if we could upload videos it could be very useful.
75dually   +1y
Ok I posted on Facebook yesterday that I had gone to Home Depot and I took my truck. What I actually said was that I had taken "The Brick" with me (photo below). It was just an off the cuff remark, but as it turns out some guys liked the name and said I should use it. What do you guys think? It's one heck of a name, and it kind of rings to me.

Your thoughts?
post photo
post photo
dajizz   +1y
I dig TheBrick... fitting name for our trucks
75dually   +1y
OK tonight because this chest cold has returned with a vengeance I went out to the shop to grab the stereo manual. Why you ask... Well because this head unit is fairly complicated, no that's a lie, I simply have never taken the time to go through the owners manual and learn about it, and seeing that I have some easy chair time I thought I would learn how to operate my stereo.

So I down load the manual in a PDF file and start scrolling through the pages. I get to only page 3 and they show a picture of the faceplate being removable. WHAT! SINCE WHEN! So I start trying not to laugh hard because it will get me coughing a ton. I mean come on how do you miss something like that!

So why put this mega obvious mistake out here in the interweb? Well I think we need to laugh at ourselves often. Admit it we do some really funny stuff (read [U]dumb[/U] stuff). Most of it we just sweep under the closest carpet (or out the shop door), and hope that no one ever sees what we just did. I mean we supposed to be cool, right? We work so hard on our trucks, and most of us take a deep enjoyment in our hobby. But come on! The faceplate comes off!!!;):lol:
75dually   +1y
I like TheBrick... Cool!
75dually   +1y
Did a lot of work on the special surprise today. Must have done 5 hours on it. Feel a ton better and ready to get it completed. Should be soon!

Stay tuned!
post photo
75dually   +1y
A little bit more work got done on the surprise this evening. I hope to have it mostly done by tomorrow. Should not be to much longer...;)

Stay tuned!:D
post photo
dzl1   +1y
You're worse than a high school girl.....tease.
75dually   +1y
I know right! Trust me it will be worth it!
75dually   +1y
A short update. I worked on the surprise all day, and got a ton done. I would have still been working on it but got rained out (and the wife was hungry and wanted to get something to eat...). I still have one more day worth of hard work, and then it is ready for paint.

Yeah I know I've got a lot of you saying "Come ON! Hurry up!!" But that chest cold put me behind schedule and this project cannot be rushed. Plus I think that it is going to be pretty controversial once you see it. I bet that half of you will not like it, and the other half will think it is cool (or at least I hope you will think it is cool... Who knows...)

Anyways. Stay tuned! ;)