threads
Page 4 of 24
Dually Suspension \  New to the dually scene!!!

New to the dually scene!!!

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 47750
replies 234
following 49

comegetsome   +1y
well pregress has been slow the last couple of months...had to paint my partners 84 ford for panama and had another truck come in to bag but we started back on the dually yesterday...got started on the bed and let me be the first to say fiberglass sucks...heres a few pics....im running a 98 2500 srw rear axle and it worked out perfectly...wheel is exactly 1.5 inches in from the fender on both sides so it doesnt look like the rear is to short...had to raise the fenders 3.5 inches

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

the previous owner had hacked the bed all up for some bullshit notches and 2 foot long shackels they had on it so i have no choice but to sheetmetal it
thread post photo
'

and obviously he done a hellacious burnout before i come got it haha
thread post photo
wide load c-30   +1y
Coming along nicely. I like that tailgate band. Is that a 'Burban/Blazer fuel tank?
comegetsome   +1y
its actually a 77 ford stock rear gas tank...its only a 18 or 20 gallon but thats fine with me....i wish the bed floor wasnt all cut out but i guess thats what sheetmetal is for
squarebodydually   +1y
Truck is looking good. How many cab lights does that thing have on it?
comegetsome   +1y
there is 9 on there...there was a visor too but had to snatch that off...was gonna shave the lights but prolly just gonna leave them for the time being
skyhighsami   +1y
I just read through this and saw where you were told you would need a controller for the 4L80. They have 2 versions the vacuum and the electronic. If you have the vacuum you will not need a stand alone computer. Much like the 700r4 and the 4L60E
lockone   +1y
I missed this thread somehow the first time it was posted. Looks good.
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
your truck is lookin good...we need more pics!
shane772   +1y
time for an update yet? Truck looks wonderful.
comegetsome   +1y
well now that my computer will finally let me log on again guess ill post a few pics...doesnt look much differant than last pics but it is in one piece...im building the exhaust tomorrow and it will almost be road worthy...here a few pics
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

i done some trading and ended up with the black s10 kept it a few months then traded it for the red s10 and also bought me a new z71
thread post photo

also slid a new cam in the motor 230/237 540/540 110LSA...it sounds pretty good and i love LS motors...cam and spring swap took 4 hours start to finish
thread post photo