threads
Page 3 of 24
Dually Suspension \  New to the dually scene!!!

New to the dually scene!!!

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 47745
replies 234
following 49

someotherguy   +1y
wtf...that thing have 8 cab clearance lights?

Reminds me of my old '54 Chevy 2 door sedan, was 50's style all the way. Lowered, shaved, frenched, etc. and added teeth to the grille so it had 8 instead of 5.

Richard
comegetsome   +1y
no it has 9 cab lights with 9 huge freakin holes in my roof to weld up...awesome...it had a visor too but had to snatch that off before i would drive it...so 6 inch upper and plated lower?
comegetsome   +1y
got the dually coming along nicely...took it from a nice clean lowered dually to this far in the last month....stock floored 4 inches with a 2 inch z...still need to cut off the pinch...also had to shorten the control arms 1 inch and it lays out nicely...let me know what you guys think...also ditched the ol 454 for a LS motor
thread post photo

thread post photo
liljlowrider   +1y
nice lookin project
reyna bros   +1y
coming out nice!
wide load c-30   +1y
Nice progress. Which LS motor did you go with?
comegetsome   +1y
its just a little 4.8 for the time being because i already had it...i will swap in a 6.0 one day but i figured that motor would pull it around ok for right now since it comes stock with almost 100 more horsepower than the ol 454 haha
low95xlt   +1y
wow impressive man i like it
lockone   +1y
Nice. How much of a pain was it to swap everything over to the new wiring for the motor. We have an 88 that we are about to put a fuel injected 454 in,
comegetsome   +1y
im actually gonna run the carb intake and msd box to control the coils...guy here in town just put a setup like that on a 5.3 in a s10 blazer and i was really inmpressed with it so thats the route i decided to go