Page 6 of 6
Dually Suspension \  airbar yes/no

airbar yes/no

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 10887
replies 53
following 10

dragnasty   +1y
I worry about his products anyways because me and him got into an argument on SSM about the style bushings that are on the 73-87 control arms. He was trying to tell everyone that they had the screw-in bushings, which are only on some models. I brought it to his attention that some have press in bushings and he argued with me until someone else posted pics and proved him wrong.
pig rig   +1y
thanks thats the help and info i need. as far as the weld I wish someone would of payed me to learn how to do it ! lookes like someone is scared of heat
lockone   +1y
I made mine on my blue 88 and they worked good except I made the wrong pitch on the ball joints and they got in a bind at max lift.
krewzlo   +1y
I have the art rear 4 link on my 00 chevy dually and love it. I ran it out of the box for 4 yrs or so with no problems at all, now it is laying frame with a step notch and I am relocating the bags to on top of the axle. Thinking of putting contitech triple stacks on it. I am also making the panhard bar longer. I don't know but maybe try calling art and asking to buy just certain parts of the kit, i.e. 4 bars and the axle mounts. Make your own notch and put your own bags on it. may be cheap enough to make it worth the easy install. Mine is very high quality and mounts to the factory leaf spring mounts and upper overload pad mounts. If you want a price on them email me at and I should be able to get you a better price on the parts than going straight through them. Also email me if you want pics of my rear end...LOL just kiddin... my rear four link setup. It will lay with 22's.