Page 2 of 6
Dually Suspension \  airbar yes/no

airbar yes/no

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 10886
replies 53
following 10

pig rig   +1y
Id hate to pay someone to do what I can do. so im going to have to come up to speed on iades any sugestion were to go ie web site
guilty by design   +1y
Tri links fo life bitches!
low95xlt   +1y
ding ding ding and in this corner we have dragnasty and his imfamous 2 link, in this corner we have pig rig trying to figure his suspension out and in the other corner s we have sooper with his 4 links and away we go ding ding and the winnner is no one LOL
everyone is right
damn i lsot money on this i shouldn't have gambled
lockone   +1y
I got 50 on nasty...j/k I prefer a 4-link or 3-link. But it is all preference and what you have experience working with IMO.
sooperspeed   +1y
yeah, I'm not sayin panhards aren't good. I am just so stoked on the watts right now and since my truck will top out right at 475hp and over 900 ft lbs of torque I am going way overboard on the rear end.

I know everyone has their own preferences, that is what makes fabricating so much fun. Everyone would do it a different way.

Like I said, Sorry Physh, I wasn't tryin to start troubles.
physh1   +1y
No trouble at all...I know we're here for fun. In general, with all the truck forums I'm on, people have lost perspective and think panhards are the worst thing to happen to trucks. KP's (bad) panhard design on their fullsize kits really hurt everyone's understanding. Now watts are the biggest thing since sliced bread and many are knocking panhards left and right. Anyhow...just a little rant. If watts were as reasonably prices as panhards than there would be no problem.

Cameron
sooperspeed   +1y
I hear that. Trust me I hear it from the wife how much the Watts is gonna cost...
dragnasty   +1y
I think it all depends on personal preference...just like some people like Ford, and some people like Chevy. Both are good trucks but anyone can talk bad about the other. Nothing against you watts linkers out there but its the new fad. Everyone like s to jump on the bandwagon. I stick with waht I know works for me.
sooperspeed   +1y
This is the profound stament of the day

"I stick with what I know works for me."
pig rig   +1y
well I sat up late reading on watts to minny moving parts far as the air bar gose its afour link thats what made me look at it to begin with . that and its a bolt in but if I have to start cutting up I'll just run to art morisson's.far as horsepower, what dose a top fuel car run? fourlink