Page 5 of 6
Dually Suspension \  airbar yes/no

airbar yes/no

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 10884
replies 53
following 10

physh1   +1y
I also run a belltech sway bar. I'm also trying to figure how to run my rear bar. I'm more into handling that just laying out. My front bar helped a ton...didn't affect the ability to lay out either.

Cameron
sooperspeed   +1y
yeah, I was also trying to think of a way to keep my sway bars or rework them to be functional even though the truck will be bagged to drag.
pig rig   +1y
physh1 all you have up front is spindles & bags
84crewcab   +1y
i perfer stock. lol lol
but if anyone knows me that is a figure of my imagination
physh1   +1y
Currently I have a BellTech front sway bar with shortened end links, BellTech drop spindles, stock control arms, cups, and bags.

Soon I am going to be swapping my Firestone bags for Slam bags and swapping my stock LCA's for a set of ART Strong Arms. The sway bar will be staying.

Cameron
pig rig   +1y
art dosn't make arms for mine but I bet somebody knows someone that dose(86chev)
lockone   +1y
Barnyard will make you some or Kustom Werks can make some.
physh1   +1y
Just my .02 worth but I wouldn't give BYC a dime...they're are being trashed left and right for poor welding, not shipping parts, lying about progress to customers, and not giving refunds when people cancel orders after waiting 6 months.

There are better places (for customer service and part quality) than BYC...I rank BYC up there, or should I say way down there, with AIM and FBI.

There are links over a SSM, GMFS, FSC

Just an example... All the pages in that thread are full of info but pages 3 & 4 have some interesting pics...

Here's a pic of some welds on BYC control arms...

Cameron
dragnasty   +1y
WOW! I'll just build my own
physh1   +1y
Yeah...no kidding...

I don't like to talk crap about companies...I don't do it unless I really feel it's warranted and BYC, while never screwing me since I've never ordered from them, have horrible customer service and quality issues...

Cameron