threads
Page 2 of 2
Dually Engine \  ENGINE PERFORMANCE UPGRADES?

ENGINE PERFORMANCE UPGRADES?

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 1693
replies 12
following 5

tuckin22   +1y
hmm sounds good.. I might do this. and I need to get a tune to remove my passlock anyways so that will help with me doing something hahaha.
it sucks though i just rebuilt the engine last year and wanted to do everything you did to yours but i let an idiot talk me out of it.... I dont even have maybe a couple thousand miles on it...

them injectors? are those the ones you refer everyone to from five-0?

if you dont know the part number do you know what grind you got?

I am just looking for more reasons to do something to this thing... haha

Thanks
Robert
brianbgboy   +1y
injectors come from five-o but are not the direct replacement, they are ls-1 and flow more, but have the tune done for them and they will be better for the engine especially with a cam and the timing advance chain. i think the chain gives you 6 degrees which is what gm cut the cam off center to restrict the power... my cam is a towing/ mild performance grind. i will try to get a part number for you. with a fresh lower end, you will see even better results than i did. i had 175,000 on the clock when i did it, and didnt touch the lower yet!!!!!!!
tuckin22   +1y
cool man that sounds great.!!!
Yeah I will look into those injectors too..
I have the ones that you recomended awhile back from five-0.. they work great to..
But yeah that would be cool if i could see even more power since i did the rebuild..

I really appreciate your help man.

Thanks
Robert