Page 2 of 4
Dually Engine \  tilt hood

tilt hood

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 7496
replies 36
following 11

maz89   +1y
weren't you with, or aren't you with severed ties?
lockone   +1y
the guy that I got the truck from was....I am not into the club thing but I hang out with the TN chapter of ST
maz89   +1y
O okay, yeah I was thinkin of the right truck.... remembered seeing a logo on it back then....
lockone   +1y
I got the truck the day after this little mishap.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
aa taco chris   +1y
yea I dont see why the kit won't work... maybe because of the smaller room in the engine bay with the 454 BBC... umm lemme check the other forum I'm on, there was a pretty detailed post on the best way to do a tilting hood...

holy shit broke the axle right off... that truck looks alot the dually I just got... minus the green flames...

Hey Lock i'm going to be needing some 22's soon... any idea how long to get together/ship a full package?? also.. should I call your # this week??
maz89   +1y
Yeah, I remember seeing pictures of that when that happened.... I just remember the logo on it at one point. I use to hang out, and work, with a few ST ga. guys. But they all got out of the scene after wife and kids came along........ hell, I don't even think there's chapter down here anymore..... lol
onefasthoagie   +1y
not to whore the thread, but how the hell did you loose 2 wheels??? lol
lockone   +1y
AA Chris give me a call and I can get you a set within the week ready to put on. Or if you are coming to LOATP I will have several sets there ready to be sold. 931-962-4646 ask for Trevor

The axle shaft itself broke off at the splines looked like a lack of lubrication. The whole axle drum and rim come off going down the interstate going about 75 and passed him.
L8R
onefasthoagie   +1y

so you bought the truck after this happened?? i hope you got a deal on it LOL, how far did he drive it on um 4 wheels? lol
maz89   +1y
Losing wheels is always fun..... glad it's never happened to me!