post photo
post photo
baha   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
baha   +1y
Removal of coils and plugs, F150 5.4 3Vs are known for having issues while removing the plugs. Joshua had a good idea which helped us remove the plugs without an problem.

1. Vacuum the area
2. Fill spark plug port with WD40 and let it soak.
3. Vacuum after soaking for at least 30 minutes

We took our time removing the plugs, only turning about a 1/4 at a time to allow left over fluid to continue to penetrate before moving turning an additional turn. It was slow but we didn't have to come up with a way to remove broken plugs later on!
post photo
post photo
post photo
baha   +1y
more photos
post photo
baha   +1y
Definitely used anti seize on the plugs included with the kit. The plugs were used but appeared to be in better condition than my existing plugs. I'm planning on replacing the coils soon so I'll probably get new plugs then as well.
post photo
baha   +1y
The belt tensioner required that the limiting tab be grinded off to allow it to open greater for the new belt. I may get another one and have it milled down later on but it didn't turn out that bad.
post photo
post photo
baha   +1y
The intake manifold gaskets required that the tabs be ground off in order to fit the new manifold. I ended up replacing the gaskets with new ones but the manual states you can reuse your existing ones.
post photo
post photo
baha   +1y
I ended up messing up the gaskets when I reinstalled the manifold myself. In hindsight, it was a good time to go ahead and replace gaskets anyway so I purchased a brand new set of Felpro gaskets. In these pics I reinstalled the injectors, fuel rail and mounted the manifold.
post photo
post photo