threads
Page 5 of 7
Mazda 2.2L \  A/C Evap Lines & Compressor Side Lines B2200 (Needed)??

A/C Evap Lines & Compressor Side Lines B2200 (Needed)??

Mazda 2.2L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 8101
replies 64
following 3

customkev89   +1y
Ah-Ha! i completely understand what you were talking about Cusser when i was putting on the expansion valve!....thanks for that info, Im still looking for a a/c relay and its harness no luck at the local yard today. hopefully i find them before the heat of summer arrives!
post photo
post photo
Cusser   +1y
E-mail sent
Cusser   +1y
I'll see if I'm able to get time to get there tomorrow. I may have to take out the glovebox of my '88 to take pictures and notes to refresh my memory and to help you more; the wiring for these AC systems is complicated, and agree that the colors in the chart may not always be correct.
customkev89   +1y
Thanks cusser, any help at this point I would appreciate! I think I'm just missing the relay and its harness, I understand the wiring diagram completely, I'm starting to think the wiring harness that I have Is for a efi automatic b2200? Maybe thats why there is so many connectors on my harness, it should be the 2 wires that comes from the compressor & pressure switch into the cab,... connect to a harness that goes to the relay & de-icer & on/off dash switch... the relay connecting them all together, like I said I think I'm just missing the relay & its harness, ill keep looking got another b series that came up on Craigslist here not to far away going to call and check this week if it has a/c intact
Cusser   +1y
Kev - it might not be today, something came up. So maybe later in the week, I may have to make a special 20-mile trip to the yard that way, but that might give me time to explore there too, plus I'm retired these days !!! Can you PM or E-mail your cell phone in case I get a chance to call you from the parts yard (and if I remember my own phone)? ALSO: I've looked again at the wiring diagram, and don't think this relay is actually anything special, except that it would fit in a B-truck wiring harness. So if nobody finds one, don't think it would be too tough to run new wires to a universal relay (that's why I asked you to call Arizona Mobile Air in Phoenix to see if they could recommend a universal relay or get a Mazda part number for this.
Cusser   +1y
I submitted this question to AC Forum http://autoacforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52
Cusser   +1y
It turns out I have some used ones. The relays I have all have number 334160 4386 and 12V stamped on them, but no
manufacturer name, and I couldn't Google any matches. The middle terminal of the harness is not used, just 4 terminals.
post photo
post photo
cherokeed   +1y
Anyone has the "single" line that's going in back of ac ccompressor
Cusser   +1y
"Anyone has the "single" line that's going in back of ac compressor"

Cherokeed - read this entire post, all pages. You need to supply MUCH MORE information and photos if you have any hope of getting this part.
customkev89   +1y
Haven't posted in a while, going to the parts yard tomorrow it has been raining non stop here in Texas this last week so I never got around to making the trip to the parts yard to get the relay & wiring harness so hopefully ill get everything tomorrow, & cusser would you know the fluid ounces of mineral oil in these ac systems i looked on my compressor label unfortunately nothing there and i don't have a dealer maintenance sticker under the hood either? i found a Sanden pdf spec sheet that said (4.6 oz +- 0.5 oz) but it looked like it's for a 134a retro fit so.. i wasn't sure if its the same for r12? thanks for any help on that, ill post what i found when I get back from the parts yard hopefully with good news!