threads
Page 1 of 7
Mazda 2.2L \  A/C Evap Lines & Compressor Side Lines B2200 (Needed)??

A/C Evap Lines & Compressor Side Lines B2200 (Needed)??

Mazda 2.2L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 8079
replies 64
following 3

customkev89   +1y
I have Managed to wrangle up everything on a 89 non-a/c B2200 - Evap box,condenser,compressor,compressor bracket,drier,pressure switches, But for the life of me i cant find the evap lines & compressor lines, & if i do find one (Junkyard) someone or the Junkyard has cut the lines for the compressor !? if anyone has these lines and could let them go i would much appreciate it
Cusser   +1y
Post your inquiry at MazdaTrucking.com, more "traffic" there.
customkev89   +1y
Ok thanks for the reply Cusser!, I actually got the evap box & compressor bracket from Dan (great guy) on here, and a nice a/c wiring diagram from you and have also found multiple posts from you on part #'s and various things for our Mazda's that has helped alot so thanks man. ill post on MazdaTrucking and see if anyone can help me out thanks again
Cusser   +1y
U-Pick AZ has a 1989 and a 1992 listed in their yard, have no idea if they are B2200 or B2600 though (some AC lines are different), or if they even have AC. But most of the B-trucks I've seen here DO have AC. I'm not going near there until early May (then I'd be 20 miles away). They charge $14 + $3 core + 9.5% sales tax for each, price list at http://u-pick-it-arizona.com/upaz/pricelist.php Also admission, need to pack and ship, etc., figure up to an hour to remove. So not such a bargain here if you need several lines. Their Flagstaff branch has a 1988, but that's like 25 miles wrong way out of town, and don't know when I'll be near Flagstaff. Best bet may be to find someone with inoperable AC or someone who took stuff off their own truck.
customkev89   +1y
Hey Cusser, I was just going to get back with you. I found a guy on mazdatrucking.com that has most of the lines i needed and was reasonable on price, so i bought them from him, the only ones he didn't have were the compressor side lines said his son cut them!!, so if i cant find those compressor side lines by may i might holler back at you if you was going to be around your local salvage yard and didn't mind picking me up some, needed some for the SD 708 compressor that's the compressor hes sending me by the way, thanks for all the help buddy
Cusser   +1y
I think you need 1987-1991 B2200 compressor hoses, later are different, I think.
customkev89   +1y
Yep I completely agree, all my a/c parts are & have been coming from 91 b2200's,.. and so far they have fit perfect.
Cusser   +1y
Looks like I'm "going yard" on May 10, so I can report back to you. Because I'll be near the parts yard again on May 19th and a few days after that.
customkev89   +1y
Hey Cusser getting back with you, The guy i bought my ac lines from didn't have much luck finding the compressor side lines @ his local yard, said he would look again at a different yard Thursday but if he didn't find anything there..could you grab me some if you could find some if it wasn't too much trouble.. i sure would take them! i could take pictures of the line ends that i needed if that would help? (SD 708). The parts he sent me should be here Wed. he went ahead & sent me the compressor lines his son cut so i could match them up with uncut lines. thanks again man
Cusser   +1y
Kevin - if you have the complete - but cut - hoses, a local shop or even one in Phoenix should be able to make new ones for you, likely less expensive than I could purchase and ship used ones to you. Like I said, planning to stop there May 10, and should be by there on May 19, so May 10 will just be a scouting trip and I'll let you know, unless you want to pay in advance and I'd just refund if not any there. The site lists one 1989 (1992 won't fit), and no way to know if it even has AC or is a B2200 either until I get there.