Page 4 of 5
Dually Suspension \  94 ExCab SB Dually

94 ExCab SB Dually

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 7548
replies 46
following 4

sdime99   +1y
Use a rubber eraser wheel..... commonly found in automotive paint stores. go slow and take your time and that wheel will take that shit right off!
Old as Dirt   +1y
Awesome.. will pick one up this weekend and give it a shot!
Old as Dirt   +1y
Bought a nice Billet Aluminum/wood steering wheel.. upgrade!
Reminds me of those 66-67 Big Block Chevelles I put in the ditch regularly when I was young.. LOL
post photo
post photo
Old as Dirt   +1y
Wife shops at "Fred Meyers" for groceries.. get a gas discount too.. filled her up for 1.06 a gallon last week... friggin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The time to own fuel hogs is right NOW! Can't wait until spring, and get the Drag Boat in the water... wish Freddy's sold AVGAS! LOL..
Pic is a buddy's Sanger in So. Cal..
post photo
Old as Dirt   +1y
Big show and shine in Needles last weekend.. over 200 hot boats..
post photo
post photo
Old as Dirt   +1y
My Passion.. which requires a nice lowered Dually for getting them to the water..
post photo
post photo
post photo
Old as Dirt   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
Old as Dirt   +1y
Picking up a 1967 Ski boat to restore for my Son on Saturday.. 16' MC Boats runabout, with a 289 and V-Drive.. needs a lot of work but is special to me.. My Father had a hand in laying it up in 67 when I was 12yrs old.. Buying it from the Original owner, and serial # 002... only had to give 500.00 for it.. was running in 2000, but raccoons ate up the interior while it was tarped up for the last 16yrs.. Will go through the engine and V Drive, get it painted and get new interior done this Summer.. Love me a project to stay busy.. ready for the water in 2017.. 50yr anniversary maiden run..
post photo
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Mar 11, 2016 01:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
Old as Dirt   +1y
Got her Home.. and cleaned up pretty good too!
post photo
post photo
post photo
Old as Dirt   +1y
Found a 5.0L factory roller engine with the good GT40P heads out of a 1998 Explorer on Craigslist this morning.. 200.00 if I pull it.. runs, but will go through it and add a cam, springs, roller rockers, intake, and Holley 650 Double Pumper carb.. Should be into the whole deal for less than 1200.00 fresh, pushing 325HP and with good reliability.. won't take much to push this little 16' Ski Boat.. hull is only 525lbs.. all said and done, will be about 1400lbs with 2 people in it.. 1 hp per 4lbs.. your average CCLB Dually weighs about 5800lbs.. about 17lbs per HP(350HP)
Think about that for a minute.. like having a Dually with 1600+HP!