Page 1 of 5
Dually Suspension \  94 ExCab SB Dually

94 ExCab SB Dually

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 7542
replies 46
following 4

Old as Dirt   +1y
Edit: Guess this belongs in "Projects" If a Mod would move it over there, would be appreciated..

Lot's of ingenuity here on the site, decided to do my own conversion.. parts gathering stage right now, just the beginning.. haven't seen this combo before..
88-98 ECSB Dually
Post was last edited on Feb 07, 2016 11:02. This post has been edited 3 times.
Old as Dirt   +1y
14 bolt FF 4.10 out of a 93 CCLB 4WD.. everything for 300.00, I pulled it.. took an hour..
Going to ditch the top overload and one of the springs from the pack.. and go with an axle flip/C-notch 5"-6" drop..
Still in search of someone parting out an early to mid 90's 2wd for the front end parts.. I'll find a deal, going with some 20" aftermarket wheels, so a 3" spindle/1" spring drop kit is being considered.. 1 ton DRW front hubs are the plan, no need for tucking 24's, cause I don't plan on going that big, or that low.. don't want to deal with tie rod issues, tires rubbing the AC box or firewall..
post photo
Post was last edited on Jan 11, 2016 03:01. This post has been edited 2 times.
Old as Dirt   +1y
Had to travel to Maple Ridge, Canada.. couple of weekends ago to pick up this Short Bed Dually box.. 300.00, only produced in 98-99 for the CC Duallys.. truck was being parted out from an engine fire..
Box fenders are actually 2" shorter than your standard 8' box fenders, as not to interfere with the fuel door.. nice shape!
I'll end up dumping all the trim and flaps.. you can see the fuel door is not cut or modified..
2x4's across the bed and a couple of trimmed 2x's in the front stake pockets with some straps had her secured for the trip home..
post photo
Post was last edited on Jan 11, 2016 08:01. This post has been edited 5 times.
Old as Dirt   +1y
Here is a shot of the 1994 GMC truck in 1/2 ton form.. great shape SLT w/all options, was bought right.. 2K w/ 98K on the odometer.. 5.7, 4L60E and a 10 bolt w/3.73 gearing, runs and drives great.. went to Arizona from Washington last June to pick up a drag boat.. no issues, except the look.. and style of a dropped dually towing a bad ass Sanger would have been much cooler.. So, heading that direction..
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Feb 07, 2016 05:02. This post has been edited 1 times.
Old as Dirt   +1y
This is a picture of one of my Grandkids.. Van Douglas Mello hanging out in the Sanger the day I brought it back from Kingman, Az.
post photo
post photo
Old as Dirt   +1y
After I brought the Sanger home, decided the 496 Kinsler Injected BBC needed a little taming down for family use.. sold the Mechanical fuel injection and zoomie headers.. along with the magneto and fuel system.. changed everything over from Methanol to Avgas by using a single plane manifold with an 1150 Dominator carb.. had some head work done and threw her back together.. got her fired in late August, and real happy the way she runs, so drained out the water for winter and she sits, waiting till spring.
Ya have any idea how tough it is to have this sitting in my garage.. and can't play with it??? LOL
Couldn't figure a way to post a video of the first fire.. so here is a link to short vid on YouTube after setting the timing..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7t--R8pUPM
Post was last edited on Jan 11, 2016 05:01. This post has been edited 4 times.
Old as Dirt   +1y
Some Solid Roller, 12:1CR BBC 496 pictures.. Stud girdles and getting the valves set, scoop and one with the "Innovate" MTX-L A/F setup along with a pan "EVAC" system to draw a little vacuum from the pan through the pressure of the header collector exit.. HP estimated at 650-680HP, should be good to 7500RPM..
post photo
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Jan 11, 2016 05:01. This post has been edited 4 times.
75dually   +1y
Sweet ride man! The boat is super cool!!
Old as Dirt   +1y
Thanks Hotrod, down the road.. they'll be a matching pair paint wise.. 2014 Cyber Gray Metallic w/Satin black trim.. Did my Son's 72 SS El Camino in that color combo and love it..
post photo
Post was last edited on Jan 11, 2016 09:01. This post has been edited 2 times.
Old as Dirt   +1y
Son's SS after paint.. and having a little fun after a snowstorm..
post photo
post photo