Page 1 of 1
AUTOLOC \  Air bag shifter

Air bag shifter

AUTOLOC
views 1456
replies 9
following 9

Ron_autoloc   +1y
There is no look more unique or eye catching for any mini trucker than this custom, hand- crafted shift knobs made by various automotive artists. Each knob is made out of durable resins and vividly colored for years of unrivaled and uncommon individuality. Original production is limited to only 500 units. So get them why you can!

More Details check out :www.americanshifter.com(877)387-4947 X 7340

http://www.americanshifter.com/catalog/Shift-Knobs/Limited-Edition-Shift-Knobs/ASCSN00034/Air-Bag-Shift-Knob&refid=5601
idrgbdy   +1y
That's pretty damn sweet!
tmiit71   +1y
Man! after I got a shifter kit and the Osama Bin Laden knob.. this one pops up... it'll be my next order.. Ranger guys..hit me up when you decide to put a kit in .. i got some tips...hopefully i can share with the company one day....
tmiit71   +1y
This picture was to post with the above post... anyways... here is an installed shot of the 23" dual bend Automatic shifter install with Osama...OEM shifter and PRNDL indicator removed....i guess ill get the air bag next...

post photo
tmiit71   +1y
Edited: 10/6/2011 1:34:30 PM by tmiit

A couple other shots...

post photo
tmiit71   +1y

post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
The airbag shifter doesnt do it for me but i gotta say thanks for sharing the site with us, there are a ton of rad shifters on there that i had no idea they existed.
tmiit71   +1y
went ahead and placed an order for the Air Bag Shifter.....
tuckinlugs06   +1y
should make one billet
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Looks Rad Dave ! Remember SSM members get a discount. Give me a shout before ordering and I ll get you hooked up.
Page 1 of 1