AUTOLOC \  Tex Mex Video Rundown

Tex Mex Video Rundown

AUTOLOC
views 1610
replies 6
following 6

Ron_autoloc   +1y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCN00-jpVqk

Great show ! I tried to get as much as I could being in the booth most of the time.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Pretty cool video man. Only had a fraction of what was there but hey, what can you do with a 3 minute song hahaha. Best show I have ever been to, had a blast out there and I hope it comes back next year!
milkshake   +1y
who ever was haulin that orange fullsize did that wrong haha... nice vid
3yrididit   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2011 9:55:44 PM by 3yrididit

Ron I am very glad you had a good time, it was a long hard week for us but it does pay off in the end hearing and seeing everyone that supports us in this venture that we started only what 6-7 years ago. It does really Mean a lot to all of us who have something to do with this show that you have enjoyed what a bunch of mini tuckers created just to help a friend! Thank all of you for your support!
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Yesir Kent ! It was really nice meeting you after all the emails and business. We did 5800 miles and $2500 in gas lol but it was worth every mile and every penny. I only put the orange Chevy in the video because I seen it roll in and was beside myself. It's a nice truck just tied down wrong. I really feel bad for the guy.
SIKaltima   +1y
Great video ron! i didnt even see you all weekend!!!
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Ron_autoloc said:

Yesir Kent ! It was really nice meeting you after all the emails and business. We did 5800 miles and $2500 in gas lol but it was worth every mile and every penny. I only put the orange Chevy in the video because I seen it roll in and was beside myself. It's a nice truck just tied down wrong. I really feel bad for the guy.

--------------------------------------------

It wasnt that many miles for me lol but still worth all 13 states on the road trip.
Page 1 of 1