views 4115
replies 37
following 14

Streetdreams1   +1y
--------------------------------------------

MexicanJoe said:

Streetdreams1 said:

Register this week only special rate $30 comes with 2 entry bands and vehicle competition email me at thomas@streetdreamsrides.com for your user code!!!!!!!!!!!!!Regular registration is $50entry to the event $28Great deal only this week deadline ends monday

Wtf I registered thru your website and it was 43.00 just a few days ago

Hey Joe when you come down i can give you a refund difference back,We are posting a cheaper registration deal for all the people that use code:kreepin that is $30 registration started from last week.Because its a first time Streetdreams Showdown in AZ.If anybody register now please use code:kreepin!!!!!We want all the trucks from AZ to come out and support this event.Or can you post who is attending this event either late roll in or already registered??We need a count for late roll ins post iff you guys or teams rolling in because we are working on the layout....
lmdguy   +1y

Streetdreams1 said:

MexicanJoe said:

Streetdreams1 said:

Register this week only special rate $30 comes with 2 entry bands and vehicle competition email me at thomas@streetdreamsrides.com for your user code!!!!!!!!!!!!!Regular registration is $50entry to the event $28Great deal only this week deadline ends monday

Wtf I registered thru your website and it was 43.00 just a few days ago

Hey Joe when you come down i can give you a refund difference back,We are posting a cheaper registration deal for all the people that use code:kreepin that is $30 registration started from last week.Because its a first time Streetdreams Showdown in AZ.If anybody register now please use code:kreepin!!!!!We want all the trucks from AZ to come out and support this event.Or can you post who is attending this event either late roll in or already registered??We need a count for late roll ins post iff you guys or teams rolling in because we are working on the layout....

Ok man will do, hope you keep it true to a truck show and not a "Dub style" show

22below   +1y
Anyone go to this show??
SSM-BobHase   +1y

B rad rangeron22z said:

Anyone go to this show??

tap tap tap anyone hello.

22below   +1y
From the import forum I am on, there was apperently a sick drifting event...
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Nothing about the trucks huh.
nautiquess   +1y
Show was bunk, drifting was cool. Met Joe from Severed and Garret petitioning severed guys but other than us it was Swift styled cars and trucks, a few random peices of crap.. some nice VIP cars but definately not a truck show. Long day for sure. Joe got first in our class, I didn't place in our class, but got Hottest GM truck.. whatever that means LMAO. Especially since Joe's truck is a GM as well. Oh well it was a show, makes me look forward to the Relaxed show this weekend!!

I seriously doubt that anyone shot anything for any magazine out there... if they did I know Our three trucks will be in the coverage, lol.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
That's to bad It will be interesting to here from someone from Street Dreams about the show or what the guys from Truckin thought.