Streetdreams Showdown Arizona

Truckin' Magazine
views 4116
replies 37
following 14

Streetdreams1   +1y
--------------------------------------------

SSM-BobHase said:

Just so you all know who the group is if the fliers and promotion looks familiar. The owners or partners in the company have done events like D1 Drift, Lux5 and some of the guys worked or were partners in Hot Impost Nights. I'm not saying anything bad about them just I know as Mini Truckers you like to know who you are dealing with.

Hey what's up yes he is right!!!But the Lux5 D1 drift and other is totally different then Streetdreams Showdown but they ask if we could do a truck event in Arizona.So they gave a spot do the show if you see the layout on number 5 is the truck event.So its a first time for me to do this event and i wanna make it fair to all the truck and car competitors and make it a great event.Yes i did a show in Hawaii and Minirtruckin and Truckin where there doing coverage for us.You can go on there website and check for past events.Its just to let you know i worked with Jon Mata and I hope to see alot of customized cars and trucks registering!!!!

SSM-BobHase   +1y
So you are saying Remix is putting on the show and Street Dreams is a show within their show. Kind of like the truck show was part of the San Diego Autofest.
renny   +1y
I heard there gonna have you on stage rapping at this show Bob.....lol
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Rapping no not me
renny   +1y
lol...bump
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Tapping ass maybe
BK2LIFE   +1y
i hear bob's hung like a horse..
Streetdreams1   +1y
Hope to see you all there!!!!Space is getting filled up so get those last minute registrations in!!!!!!!!
Streetdreams1   +1y
to register www.remixcarshow.com use code:kreepin for your discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmdguy   +1y

Streetdreams1 said:

Register this week only special rate $30 comes with 2 entry bands and vehicle competition email me at thomas@streetdreamsrides.com for your user code!!!!!!!!!!!!!Regular registration is $50entry to the event $28Great deal only this week deadline ends monday

Wtf I registered thru your website and it was 43.00 just a few days ago