Truckin' Magazine
views 4114
replies 37
following 14

Streetdreams1   +1y
And we have Grinder Tv shooting video's
So if you wanna be in the event?Then register go to www.remixcarshow.com
click registration to Arizona
use code Streetdreams for a discount!!!!!!
dailydraggn   +1y
$28 to walk around gezz :JIZ:
Streetdreams1   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Marcos_65 said:

Holy crap $50 for a one day show?

Hey guy get your team another dimension to register under me and i can lower that price to $30 that comes with 2 entry bands and competition vehicle and it will be worth it!!if your team or anybody out there in AZ wants this email me at thomas@streetdreamsrides.com and i will give you your codes

Streetdreams1   +1y

dailydraggn said:

$28 to walk around gezz :JIZ:

Register you or your team for $30 registration that comes with 2 entry bands and truck or car compettition just like paying entry but one extra person plus your truck entered email me at thomas@streetdreamsrides.comthis week deal only!!
Streetdreams1   +1y
Register this week only special rate $30 comes with 2 entry bands and vehicle competition email me at thomas@streetdreamsrides.com for your user code!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regular registration is $50
entry to the event $28
Great deal only this week deadline ends monday
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Actually sounds like a good time. Wish my truck was show worthy I'd bring it down. Hopefully the weather is nice for you guys.
Streetdreams1   +1y
Hey Aaron bring out your rides!!I seen your work and its awsome if we have enough lowriders coming we will do a hop off!!
But if you need a vendor booth i can hook you up with one.Or bring your entire team out for the support.Your team can get that discount im offering!!!
22below   +1y
http://firebirdraceway.com/web/schedule.htmlAnyone call firebird? The flyer says Phoenix....its in Chandler...
22below   +1y
Hope its legit...looks like it has a little of everything...
post photo
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Just so you all know who the group is if the fliers and promotion looks familiar. The owners or partners in the company have done events like D1 Drift, Lux5 and some of the guys worked or were partners in Hot Impost Nights. I'm not saying anything bad about them just I know as Mini Truckers you like to know who you are dealing with.