Page 1 of 4
Truckin' Magazine \  Streetdreams Showdown Arizona

Streetdreams Showdown Arizona

Truckin' Magazine
views 4099
replies 37
following 14

Streetdreams1   +1y
Hey guys is anybody going to this event?For registrations here is a direct linkhttps://xdc.webconnex.com/streetdreamsAZ use code streetdreams for your discount
nautiquess   +1y
I called Dan Ward from Truckin and he knew nothing about this show and no one at Truckin did either.... Kind of shady to advertise they will be there when they never talked to anyone at Truckin about it.... but yeah, I'll be there... lol
Streetdreams1   +1y
Edited: 4/6/2011 2:19:37 PM by Streetdreams1

Hey i went to FFF show and they passed out flyers for the event in their booth and Jon Mata had mention to them about the show in Arizona.WE been working with them since the last show in Hawaii 2010.Im sure by now they know about it.But i see ya there,it should be fun!!!
nautiquess   +1y
Umm, still dont.. texted Dan today.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
I know that if you use logos without asking you will get a nice letter from their Lawyer.
22below   +1y
I was doing all the research I could on this show last night.
The website is underconstruction, the facebook page just has a few show pics from other shows.
I went to Truckins site to see if they had any info on it, no.
I have been to shows at Firebird, its a good location....but this just seems odd...
nautiquess   +1y
I will probably head out there because it is so close to my house. but definately not pre-register just in case. I will try and call Firebird today and see if they are aware of the show.

I went to FFF too, there werent any flyers at their booth, and Honestly dont remember Mata Jr. being there.. I saw Brandon, Dan, Bob and the new guy.. I think he's a pirate. I hope the show is a go and it is a good time just dont want to see anyone getting screwed. I was approached about a booth at this show, but it was pretty pricey for a show I haven't heard of before. Hope to see you all there.
-Chad
Streetdreams1   +1y
You guys can check out our last coverage in Hawaii.
http://www.truckinweb.com/events/1013tr_streetdreams_showdown_hawaii_2010/index.html
Jon Mata Jr where there shooting coverage for Truckin and Minitruckin
I had ask Jon Mata about doing a show in AZ and if i can use both logo's in the event upcoming and he said it was ok to use it.
Im not just taking logo's to make the show better,i had ask them before about the logo,and the rest of the logo's in there been approved by the owners of there company.Im just showing you that we are in there website for coverages already,so i got approved from Jon Mata for the Truckin logo.I know its my first time doing an event in AZ and i just want to make the best of it,and if its good try a tour on the west coast and back to Hawaii for the end of the year show.
Marcos_65   +1y
Holy crap $50 for a one day show?
Streetdreams1   +1y
--------------------------------------------

B rad rangeron22z said:

I was doing all the research I could on this show last night.The website is underconstruction, the facebook page just has a few show pics from other shows.I went to Truckins site to see if they had any info on it, no.I have been to shows at Firebird, its a good location....but this just seems odd...

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys you wanna know if this is for real go to www.remixcarshow.comthen click Arizona and you will see the venue on the there plus its a side by side event with Remix so Streetdreams Showdown has its own space for trucks and cars but its all judged all in one show.I added 25 more truck catagories to this event im attaching the flyer with the catagories.
post photo