threads
Back To Page - Truckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 6
Truckin' Magazine \  Truckin' Issue 6 - ON STANDS APRIL 5th!!! See Color Blind's new look

Truckin' Issue 6 - ON STANDS APRIL 5th!!! See Color Blind's new look

Truckin' Magazine
views 5559
replies 50
following 49

Truckin Max   +1y
Edited: 3/30/2011 7:44:59 PM by Truckin Max

Hey all, go pick up your copy of Issue 6. It is our Lowered Suspension Issue and the baddest truck ever is on the cover. Color Blind, which has been revamped and is badder and bluer than ever. So go get your copy!
frankie   +1y
ill say it for everyone else, wohoo its blue. it is a cool clean truck though.
Eddie936   +1y
--------------------------------------------

frankie1 said:

ill say it for everyone else, wohoo its blue. it is a cool clean truck though.

x2 you completely read my mind. A very good looking truck that has indeed gone under a complete transformation but i think theres alot more trucks out there that are worthy of cover that offer something new and unique to this Truckin' lifestyle. :TDOWN:
bagged08   +1y
Baddest truck ever is a bold statement. Hate the interior, motor, wheels and front bumper. Thought it looked best when it had red flames.
renny   +1y
sweet...
greenranger 23   +1y
it's a cool truck but i wouldn't say it's the baddest truck ever.
22below   +1y
Edited: 3/31/2011 1:38:01 PM by B rad rangeron22z

Haha...Truckin has been putting a lot of bold statements on its coversLike the most modiefied Ram, last issue.Its not even close to the best truck ever either, maybe best ChevyI would say this Titan beats it, in single color*(minus the black on the hood)*edit* on black 26s
post photo
Eddie936   +1y

B rad rangeron22z said:

Haha...Truckin has been putting a lot of bold statements on its coversLike the most modiefied Ram, last issue.Its not even close to the best truck ever either, maybe best ChevyI would say this Titan beats it, in single color*(minus the black on the hood)*edit* on black 26s

Now that's something that is something bad ass. Are my eyes playing tricks on or does it have indepent rear suspension in the back? Because the wheels give the illusion that they camber in the back
post photo
22below   +1y
Edited: 3/31/2011 5:01:37 PM by B rad rangeron22z

Yea the Titan has IRS from an Armada.When I was looking at a fullsize to customize, I was looking into Titans, but after I saw that Titan, I said game over. That cant be done any better.
post photo
frankie   +1y

B rad rangeron22z said:

haha how bout world first bodie drop on 26" i think it was, what ever it was didnt even layout, who cares how big the rims are if its bodied it should be laying it, oh well thats what truckin is into and the people that buy it. the nissan is sweet tits too btw.
post photo