Page 1 of 1
AUTOLOC \  warranty

warranty

AUTOLOC
views 1106
replies 6
following 4

OrangeSdime   +1y
i was wondering??? i sent ya my compressor, and even got an email from ya sayin ya recived. that was on the 16th of this month, and i havent heard from ya since? am kind of missing driving my truck and would like to know how long it takes ya on the warranty thing? thanks.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
I can check into it for you. Email me the RA number with your name and SSM name and I ll find out what the hold up is.
OrangeSdime   +1y
awreadY emailed u my info ron. Thanks
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Hey George, Sent you an email but if you get he first I pulled your comp off the warranty shelf yesterday and put it in front of everything. They should crack it open today and I ll get back to you as soon as they let me know what's up.
OrangeSdime   +1y
ron's the man yall!! cool as hell helping me get my truck off the ground again. took me thro the whole process of what was going on with my return. step by step everyday. awsome customer service! the compressor kicks ass too. the fill time is amazin for just one helix! yall will be hearin back from me soon ron for another one of these badboys. thkns again ron. saved my ass for next week
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Good deal George, Glad your happy ! I do my best taking care of everyone, one mini trucker at a time ! Let me know if you need anything I ll take care of you buddy.
OrangeSdime   +1y
yo ron i sent u an email. Hit me up man please
Page 1 of 1