Page 1 of 1
AUTOLOC \  Zirgo fan special

Zirgo fan special

AUTOLOC
views 1623
replies 7
following 4

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Special through 8/25 get a free bottle of UltraCool with the purchase of any Zirgo fan. Email me directly for this offer. ron.perkins@thehoffmangroup.com Hurry offer ends next wednesday !

http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/zirgo/product.lasso?prodinc=coolingfans&refid=5008 
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Processed your order today Mike (STYLEE) should see the fan next week .
LAID TL   +1y

Hey Ron, I never recieved my shirt ??
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Your T-Shirt???? explain.  --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by LAID TL Hey Ron, I never recieved my shirt ?? ---------------------------------------------
STYLEE   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Ron_autoloc Processed your order today Mike (STYLEE) should see the fan next week . --------------------------------------------- Thanks for the quick response. 
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by STYLEE --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Ron_autoloc Processed your order today Mike (STYLEE) should see the fan next week . --------------------------------------------- Thanks for the quick response.  --------------------------------------------- Sure thing buddy ! see ya at West Coast ! 
LAID TL   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Ron_autolocYour T-Shirt???? explain. ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LAID TLHey Ron, I never recieved my shirt ??---------------------------------------------Hey Ricky,You won an AutoLoc T shirt. Please e mail me your shipping address and I ll get it out to you.Ronron.perkins@thehoffmangroup.com ---------------------------------------------
Ron_autoloc   +1y
I never got an e mail from you bro ! Do me a favor and e mail me your shipping info and I ll get you hooked up. I think you were the 600th facebook friend right? 
Page 1 of 1