Page 3 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  S-10 Issue

S-10 Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2273
replies 25
following 19

NorthwestS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tcsxtremeison22syou guys ready to go to print with the s10 issue? i just finished up my s10 recently... chopped the roof off, shaved everything, bd'd 4inches on 22s, and more...---------------------------------------------Already out.  It is missing one blue S-10 from the NW though.  Great job on it.  Also big thanks to my man BlazinS-10 ///RA Mike, brotha from anotha motha, for the good words. You did forget to mention your two creations, or is it three now, either way thanks.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tcsxtremeison22syou guys ready to go to print with the s10 issue? i just finished up my s10 recently... chopped the roof off, shaved everything, bd'd 4inches on 22s, and more...---------------------------------------------can you post pics of this monster plz, or a link to requested pics?
tcsxtremeison22s   +1y
Edited: 6/10/2010 4:28:28 PM by tcsxtremeison22s

tcsxtremeison22s   +1y

i have a few pics in my profile.. ill upload some more recent ones to my photobucket shortly n provide a link.. i havent figured out how to post pics since the sites format has changed...lol
leftsyder   +1y
Edited: 6/22/2010 2:42:29 PM by leftsyder

Great Issue !
NorthwestS   +1y

Nice, very nice!!